Unless noted, all products are updated and published monthly and based on a full census of permits issued, recorded escrow closings, and land sales closings, product and plan by plan price updates. We do not use interviews, sampling, or estimates for data collection.
MAGIC PROFESSIONAL HOUSING DATA APPLICATION - The GOLD STANDARD market research tool. A Complete and Easy-to-use Data Application - Renewal of a present subscription can be made at 623.606.8113... Click on any IMAGE to see the details about that product
The Most Complete Housing Analysis Application Available!
The RL Brown Reports Magic Professional application is our flagship housing data application, used industry-wide to track New and Resale housing, Future Communities, and Land sales statistics for PHOENIX or for TUCSON.
Fully functional on your PC, Mac and iPad, and Tablet devices. You can save a search on one device and view it on another.
Magic Pro is site licensed so multiple users within your office have access at no added cost. This is a decided advantage over most data applications.
All of our data is updated monthly and publishes mid-month each month. For example, June data was available July 15th.
You can subscribe to JUST THE DATA THAT YOU WANT that fits in your budget. Available for Maricopa/Pinal, and also for Pima counties.The Sales and Permit dataset is $150/mo, you can add any of the other datasets for $50 each per month [or $100/mo as free-standing datasets].
Payment plans can be tailored to meet your needs including monthly payment plans with your credit card on file.AVAILABLE DATASETS TO SELECT FROM
- Sales and Permits by month by subdivision for the last 12 months plus detailed subdivision characteristics, avail lots, avg prices, lot sizes, and more. All data based on permits actually issued and recorded escrow closings. No samples, sales associate interviews, estimates, and the like.
- Resale Closings at Transaction Level
- New Home Permits and Closings by month for all active subdivisions
- 24 months of Product pricing data and plan characteristics for active floor plans, updated monthly
- A "two mouse click" Analysis Wizard that identifies the best selling floor plan in any active subdivision almost instantly.
- Master Planned Community rankings and performance statistics, updated monthly
- Builder rankings, updated monthly for current month, ytd, and last 12 months
- Subdivision rankings, updated monthly for current month, ytd, and last 12 months
- Market share by price range by geographic submarket calculations
- Last 24 month land sale transactions, updated monthly
- Future subdivision announcements, updated monthly
- Product position automatic built-in graphing feature
- Commercial Permits, updated monthly
- Commercial Closings, updated monthly
- All datasets are Bing Map and aerial photo based for instant geospatial filtering ... so you can find just the data that you need by drawing any area of your specific interest on the map or photo, and then viewing that data.
- Data is exportable to MS Excel, PDF and Google Earth KML formats
We will be happy to answer any questions and provide a live web demonstration for your staff. On-line training is included for users. Please call 623.341.1127.
A TEST RUN of the functionality of the application [without actual data] can be made at ... rlbrownreports.com/magicweb.aspx
or a live demo is available by calling us at 623.341.1127
TO ORDER and understand the price for the datasets you need call us at 623.341.1127. Access can be granted to new subscribers within an hour. On-line ordering of Magic Pro is not available due to the scope of options available. Call to discuss your needs.